Appointment Scheduling and Rescheduling, Insurance Verifications and Authorizations
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is a US based outsourcing provider, committed to providing reliable services to the healthcare community. We deliver timely service to meet your appointment scheduling and rescheduling demands.
Streamline your Operations and Maximize Productivity
Our cutting-edge technology and dedicated team of experienced professionals ensure efficient, cost-effective services. Over the years, we have assisted scores of medical establishments of varying sizes to meet their medical appointment scheduling and rescheduling needs. By outsourcing your requirements to us, you do not have to spend your valuable time managing appointments and canceling and rescheduling patient appointments. Our services enable you to streamline operations, improve workflow and increase work efficiency.
- Enables 24/7 appointment scheduling so that you do not miss any important patient calls
- Facilitates sharing of appointment details and the managing of many appointment schedules
- Patient records can be easily located by name or date
- A patient waiting list can be maintained
- Makes easy the process of callbacks, rescheduling and referring of patients to different offices
- Minimizes recalls and missed appointments
- Overlapping and congruency of patient appointments can be avoided
- Assistance in the verification of insurance and demographic information
- Makes possible cross-scheduling among multiple clinics and medical offices
- Real-time service, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Daily, weekly or monthly schedules can be viewed for the purpose of rescheduling
- Hassle-free amending of time and date for existing appointments
- Customized solutions
- Computerized email notification after rescheduling of appointment
- Assistance in handling patient flow and enhances patient compliance
Insurance Verifications and Authorizations
Before patient appointment, it is vital to verify the patient’s insurance eligibility and benefits. It is all about checking the patient’s active medical coverage with the insurance company and the details including the co-payments, deductibles, co-insurance, patient policy status, effective date, type of plan, claims mailing address, and more. At OSI, our representatives will take care of verifying insurance and authorizations to avoid last minute cancellations and to ensure accurate billing for you and your insurance company.
Contact us today to see how we can help your medical practice with our patient scheduling and appointment rescheduling solutions. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-670-2809.