Reviewing patient records and medical charts is extremely vital for medical, legal and insurance companies. When you need professional assistance in reviewing these documents, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can be of help. We provide professional, prompt medical chart review services, and organize all the needed information from a medical chart. This can be summarized or highlighted for further review or tabulated for identification purposes.
Medical Chart ReviewServices
OSI is not a legal entity and only provides outsourced support to organizations that require medical charts to be analyzed and documented. Our medical chart review services are available to a diverse client base, which includes:
- Case or chart review firms
- Independent medical examiners
- Insurance companies
- Medical-legal consultants
- Private corporations
- Social security disability firms
Our review solutions are characterized by a high degree of accuracy and no biases.
- Comprehensive responses based on the medical chart and published medical references (if required)
- Answers to specific questions posed by legal consultants
- Pertinent references from medical literature
Our chart review services include:
- Document preparation support in pre-trial preparation
- Organizing medical chart documentation
- Preparing chronologies, time lines, case summaries and medical issues
- Medical chart audits
- Individual written report for each case
Great Benefits for the Medico-legal Industry
Medical chart reviews are of great importance in the medico-legal industry. They assist in the investigation of medical negligence. On the basis of these impartial reviews, it is possible to conclude if medicine had been inappropriately prescribed, if any procedure(s) carried out failed to follow the recommended procedures, and/or if monitoring had not succeeded in identifying notable issues.
At OSI, all medical chart reviews are done through the coordinated efforts of our support personals in the medical field. We offer competitive pricing for medical chart review; with us you can save 30 to 50% on review costs.
We are fully HIPAA compliant and make sure that all necessary safety and security policies are in place. For more information about medical chart review services, please contact us via our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.