Endocrinologists are busy professionals treating diseases and disorders such as hypertension, diabetes, osteoporosis, cholesterol problems, metabolic disorders, thyroid diseases, some cancers, and infertility. They will also need to take up clinical research challenges to improve patient care. Efficient endocrinology medical billing to ensure appropriate reimbursement for services along with ensuring proper patient care can prove rather challenging for busy endocrinologists. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help you strike the right balance with our efficient and affordable services.
We are familiar with possible complexities associated with reporting, and strive to offer accurate and timely medical billing services for endocrinologists. With OSI as your partner, you can:
- Eliminate claim denials
- Maximize reimbursement
- Resolve possible errors
- Reduce coding backlog
- Improve practice efficiency
- Enhance patient care and satisfaction
If you wish to know how our services can help your practice, call us at 1-800-670-2809.
Medical Billing Hassles
We make sure that there are no more issues for your practice due to delayed reimbursements, increased audit requests, changing codes, and unfamiliarity with the reimbursement policies of individual payers. OSI offers comprehensive services to minimize such hassles and assures maximum reimbursement.
Our team of AAPC-certified coders is proficient in assigning the right CPT and ICD codes. Coding of complex procedures is made easy using the knowledge in even the latest codes such as:
- CPT code 78013 – Thyroid imaging
- CPT code 81506 – Endocrinology (type 2 diabetes), biochemical assays of seven analytes, utilizing serum or plasma, algorithm reporting a risk
- CPT code 90672 – Influenza virus vaccine, quadrivalent, live, for intranasal use
- CPT code 90746 – Hepatitis B vaccine, adult dosage (3 does schedule), for IM use
We are also ready to meet the challenging ICD-10 coding demands.
Our Systematic Process
Patient enrollment: We receive the relevant documents from your practice and enter demographic details such as patient’s name, date of birth, address, sex and more into the system.
Insurance verification and authorization: We verify patient coverage benefits to ensure eligibility.
Audit and claim submission: We prepare claims in accordance with the rules and regulations of specific carriers and locations. Our audit team verifies the accuracy of claims based on carrier requirements.
Payment posting: We apply the payments into the software against the appropriate patient account. Over/ low payments are identified and necessary refund requests or appeals are generated and forwarded to analysts for further action.
AR collection and analysis: Our AR analysts take necessary action to collect the outstanding Accounts Receivables – payments from insurers as well as patients.
What Distinguishes OSI
- Customized process
- No long-term yearly contracts
- Comprehensive solutions from patient enrollment to AR collection
- HIPAA-compliant services
- Regular QA checking
- Experienced team of qualified coders and specialists that can ensure error-free claim submission
- Can provide solutions on your own software or advanced software such as Medic, IDX, Next Gen, Medisoft, Lytec, and Practice Admin
- Weekly/ month-end reports as per your needs
- Operational cost savings of 30-40%
Check out our free trial to get to know how our endocrinology medical billing services can help enhance your practice revenue.