Endocrinologists diagnose and treat a wide range of diseases and disorders caused by hormone imbalances such as hypertension, diabetes, osteoporosis, cholesterol problems, metabolic disorders, thyroid diseases, some cancers, infertility, and more. They also do basic and clinical research on the best ways to treat their patients. Delivering proper patient care while coding and billing correctly to ensure appropriate reimbursement for services rendered can be very difficult. An experienced Oklahoma based HIPAA compliant medical billing company, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) seeks to ease these problems with efficient and affordable endocrinology medical billing services.
We understand the complexities associated with billing for endocrinology, and can provide accurate and timely medical billing and coding services to improve the bottom line of your practice. With OSI as your partner, you can
- Eliminate claim denials
- Maximize reimbursement
- Resolve billing errors
- Reduce medical billing and coding backlog
- Improve practice efficiency
- Enhance patient care and satisfaction
Call 1-800-670-2809 today to learn more about how our endocrinology medical billing services can help your practice.
Delayed reimbursements, increased audit requests, changing medical codes, and unfamiliarity with the reimbursement policies of individual payers can all pose issues for your practice. OSI offers comprehensive medical billing and coding services to minimize these hassles and ensure maximum reimbursement.
Our team of AAPC-certified medical coders is well-versed in CPT and ICD codes. They can accurately code all complex endocrinology treatments using the latest CPT codes such as:
- CPT code 78013 – Thyroid imaging
- CPT code 81506 – Endocrinology (type 2 diabetes), biochemical assays of seven analytes, utilizing serum or plasma, algorithm reporting a risk
- CPT code 90672 – Influenza virus vaccine, quadrivalent, live, for intranasal use
- CPT code 90746 – Hepatitis B vaccine, adult dosage (3 does schedule), for IM use
Our team is also ready for ICD-10 changes.
Medical Billing Process
- Patient enrollment: We receive the relevant documents from your practice and enter patient’s demographic details such as patient’s name, date of birth, address, sex and more into the billing system.
- Insurance verification and authorization: We verify patient coverage benefits to ensure eligibility.
- Audit and claim submission: Our charge team creates a charge based on the billing rules of specific carriers and locations. Our audit team verifies the accuracy of claims based on carrier requirements
- Payment posting: We apply the payments into the billing software against the appropriate patient account. Over/ low payments are identified and necessary refund requests or appeals are generated and forwarded to analysts for further action.
- AR collection and analysis: Our AR analysts take necessary action to collect the outstanding Accounts Receivables – payments from insurers as well as patients.
Why Choose OSI?
- Customized medical billing process for your specialty
- Comprehensive billing solutions from patient enrollment to AR collection
- HIPAA compliant medical billing services
- Experienced team of qualified medical coders and billing specialists that can ensure error-free claim submission
- Can provide solutions on your billing software or advanced software such as Medic, IDX, Next Gen, Medisoft, Lytec, Practice Admin and more
- Weekly/ month-end reports as per your needs
- Operational cost savings of 30-40%
Take our free billing analysis to see how our endocrinology medical billing services can boost your practice revenues.