Management of patient billings and follow-up along with the core task of providing proper dental care can prove quite taxing for busy dental specialists. Fully equipped to provide competent dental insurance billing solutions, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can ensure timely reimbursement from insurance companies. Working as an extension to your practice, our medical billing company can handle all your dental billing needs, ensuring maximum reimbursement to positively impact patient influx and service referrals.
and Save up to 40% on Overhead Costs
Our HIPAA-compliant dental billing services are designed to maximize the revenue of medical practices and healthcare facilities. Outsourcing your dental billing to OSI can save up to 40% of your operating costs.
Other benefits you are assured of:
- Increased profitability
- Fixed claim processing and collection costs
- Quick project setup
- Improved staff efficiency and productivity
As one of the leading dental billing companies, we incorporate state-of-the-art technology and skilled manpower resources to handle the requirements of multiple specialties within a practice. We can handle the dental claims process utilizing your current software or our own web-based software. You can make the choice based on your requirements. We can work on advanced medical billing software packages including IDX and Practice Admin.
As integral to every dental office, our service categories cover:
- Patient Enrollment
- Demographic information
- Insurance information
- Verification Department
- Insurance verifications
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts
- Charge entry
- Cash posting
- Accounts Receivable Collections
- Insurance collection
- Patient collection
- Old AR follow up and collections
There are many reasons why OSI can do a good job handling your dental insurance billing:
- We follow the rules and regulations set by your office
- A dedicated team will manage and work exclusively on your account
- QA in each department will audit its activities on a daily basis and make reports available to you
- We provide daily (as appropriate), weekly and monthly status reports which will include procedural code analysis and global pending issues and projections
- We can use the billing software in your office or our on-line software. You can monitor and track activities on your system or ours
- Solutions are delivered in customized turnaround time
Technical support and customer service is available at all times via phone, e-mail messenger or in person. Contact 1-800-670-2809 to know more about our dental insurance billing outsourcing solutions.
We can provide you with a Free Billing Analysis of your current billing performance. Take advantage of this unique opportunity NOW!