Timely and accurate documentation is essential to provide appropriate care to patients and to successfully manage a healthcare practice. As your medical transcription company, OSI’s aim is to offer each and every client high quality and professional medical transcription services, combined with some of the most competitive pricing schedules in the industry at turnaround times that can be customized.
Medical Transcription Serviceson Time
From our headquarters in the USA, we provide medical transcription services to multi-specialty clinics, hospital-based clinics, and group practices throughout the United States and abroad. Each physician is serviced by an exclusive team specialized in that service provider’s specialty. Our solutions reduce operating costs (you can save 30 to 40% on transcription costs), and increase staff productivity.
We Specialize in the Transcripts for:
- History and physical reports
- Clinic notes
- Consultation reports
- Procedure notes
- ER reports
- Follow-up notes
- Health reports
- Lab reports, and more
- Assured rate of accuracy - We assure 99% accuracy with good audio
- Three levels of quality assurance - All transcribed text reports go through a three-level quality check by editors, proofreaders and medical editors to ensure 99% accuracy
- Convenient dictation options - We support both digital recorders and toll free number as dictation options
- HIPAA compliance - Our entire work force is trained and monitored on HIPAA privacy, security, and confidentiality
- Customized turnaround time - We offer customized TAT which includes STAT reports. We can customize turnaround times (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the needs of the physician
- Document flow management system - Document flow management software for end-to-end tracking of data is available
- Secure file transfer - Transfer of files through FTP and browser based 256 bit AES encryption protocol ensures confidentiality of information
- No long-term yearly contracts - No annual contract is necessary to avail of our quality services
- Free trial - You can try us out without any obligations
- Competitive pricing - Our price scheme is set according to a variety of factors including volume, turnaround time, types of dictation chosen, specialty requirements, and document management flow system requirements
If you have any suggestions or queries, please feel free to contact our medical transcription company by calling 1-800-670-2809. There’s always an experienced support staff member waiting to answer your call.