Obstetrics medical billing involves several critical components such as global OB package, confirmation for pregnancy visits, multiple birth, surgery complications, pregnancy complications, and so on. Giving special attention to each and every stage of the revenue cycle will improve the efficiency and accuracy of claims processing, which is not always possible with limited number of in-house staff. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides you with quality obstetrics billing services and ensures that proper reimbursement is received for all services that you provide, in a timely manner.
Serving as an extension to your office, our HIPAA-compliant medical billing company focuses on submitting clean claims for obstetrical care and services. We offer customized solutions for hospitals, clinics, prenatal diagnostic centers, community-based centers and other obstetrics practices. Our solutions come with 30% to 40% cost savings.
Call our toll-free number 1-800-670-2809 to find out how we can assist you. Ask for our Free Billing Analysis.
Significant Features of Our Service
- Highly qualified, skilled and experienced medical billing specialists, who can efficiently bill for bundled and unbundled OB services, ensure timely filing of claims, appropriately schedule time-specific office visits during an uncomplicated pregnancy and take care of referrals, direct assignment and prior authorizations.
- AAPC-certified coders proficient in the latest CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes, and well-versed in current reimbursement rules of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, Aetna, Oxford, United and more.
- We provide ICD-10 coding.
- We can work with your office software or use our own sophisticated software packages.
Services That We Offer
Our comprehensive suite of services cover:
- Patient enrollment
- Patient scheduling
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Coding and audits
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- A/R Management
Core Benefits of OSI
- Constantly evaluate your accounts and analyze patterns on codes and procedures
- Perform regular quality checks
- Provide regular practice analysis reports (daily, monthly and weekly)
- Customized TAT (from hours to days)
- Full work support from our US and offshore offices
- Weekly meetings, telephone meetings and video conferences
- No long term yearly contracts
Interested in our obstetrics medical billing services? Just dial 1-800-670-2809 and talk to our senior solutions manager.