Outsource Strategies International, a US oral and maxillofacial surgery medical transcription outsourcing company, offers reliable oral and maxillofacial surgery transcription services. Our Oral and maxillofacial surgery transcription services are HIPAA compliant, secure, confidential, and quality controlled. Oral and maxillofacial surgery is an extensive medical specialty, which provides surgical treatments for impairments in the mouth, teeth, jaws, face, skull, and neck. OSI medical transcription services include a proficient team of medical language specialists to serve your oral and maxillofacial surgery transcription needs, with utmost care and quality.
Our skilled transcriptionists and advanced technology allows us to process cost effective, high quality medical transcription of all disciplines, for single doctors, clinics, practices and hospitals of all sizes. Here at OSI, we are committed to keep up with the following advantages:
- High quality oral and maxillofacial surgery transcription services
- Affordable rates
- Fast turnaround time
- Superior security and confidentiality
- 99% quality assurance
We transcribe the voice files to standard formats or any other specified formats. You will get a unique opportunity to interact with your team if you need to give any specific styles. At our medical transcription company, we assure 99% accuracy of our work, by three levels of quality stringent editing. In addition, we ascertain relevancy of the medical terms by cross checking with an electronic medical dictionary. We ensure the security of your documents by 256 bits AES encrypted file transfer protocol.
The following are some of the features of our oral and maxillofacial surgery transcription:
- You can record your dictation through digital recorders, our toll free number, or software in your handheld.
- You can send the voice files to our server as email or in any other format.
- We support most of the file formats. Supported formats include WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, and extended audio formats are WMA and MP3.
- We use software like Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary along with the entire range of Stedman’s books and American Drug Index.
- Our pricing is negotiated depending on factors like volume, turnaround time, speciality requirement, document management flow system requirement and types of dictation chosen.
Feel free to contact us or call us in our toll free number for free trial and more details.