Thorough and complete documentation is essential for orthopedic practices to ensure smooth workflow and better productivity. Incomplete information on whether a procedure performed was open or arthroscopic; or not mentioning whether the treatment provided was initial, revised or staged can not only affect the quality of care, but also create confusion for coders when selecting medical codes to report the services. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers efficient orthopedics transcription services that can ideally meet your documentation challenges, expedite care and ensure proper payment from insurers.
Our HIPAA-compliant medical transcription services are available for all orthopedic subspecialties such as:
- Joint reconstruction and hip preservation
- Foot and ankle
- Hand and upper extremity
- Musculoskeletal oncology
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Spine services
- Sports medicine
We offer customized services to individual orthopedists, group practices, clinics, hospitals and medical laboratories. Partner with our healthcare outsourcing company to enjoy savings of 30% to 40% on transcription costs.
Call us today toll-free at 1-800-670-2809 to talk to our solutions manager and find a customized solution.
Ask for our Free Trial.
Skilled Team of Professionals for Quality Work
Once you choose your convenient dictation options – toll-free number, dictation machines, cell phone based dictation or conference call recording, our skilled and experienced team of healthcare documentation specialists will transcribe your dictations with utmost care to generate high quality transcripts within the specified turnaround time.
- Our transcriptionists handle all types of orthopedic records including:
- History and physical examination reports
- Diagnostic reports related to hip disorders and symptoms, rheumatoid and degenerative arthritis and other disorders
- Operative reports for allograft, shoulder and elbow surgery, and spinal surgery among others
- Treatment records of physical therapy for lumbar spine
- Laboratory reports for arthrography, blood tests, bone scan and other tests
- Hospital progress reports
- Discharge summary
- Quality control team comprising proofreaders and editors perform three level quality checks to ensure 99% accuracy. They utilize electronic medical dictionary to cross check the terms and determine relevancy.
We support a variety of file formats such as WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, WMA and MP3.
From the moment you send in your dictations to completion of your work, we provide complete security for your data. Your voice data files are transferred through secure options such as browser-based drop box and secure FTP while 256 bit AES encryption is ensured for all files transferred after transcription. We establish remote access to your EMR or practice management system in a secure manner complying with HL7 standards.
There are no long term yearly contracts with our service. For more details regarding our orthopedics transcription services, call 1-800-670-2809.