Assigning appropriate reimbursement codes for pathology services such as diagnostic tests, surgical procedures and other investigations is a complex task. Service providers need to determine and submit appropriate codes, modifiers, and claims for services rendered. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides professional pathology medical coding services to simply the task and expedite and maximize reimbursement.
Our medical coding company stays up-to-date with the coding changes that impact pathology service providers. This allows us to help you file clean claims and receive maximum reimbursement. We provide HIPAA-compliant solutions for individual pathologists, group practices, clinics, hospitals, free standing diagnostic facilities, long term and acute care facilities and ambulatory surgical centers.
To see how we can improve your coding documentation, call 1-800-670-2809 and ask for a Free Trial. Send us up to 10 charts and we will code them for FREE.
Our Comprehensive Services
- Assigning proper diagnosis and procedural codes and modifiers for different pathology procedures and services including
- Molecular pathology tests
- Drug screening tests
- Prostate needle biopsy
- Immunohistochemistry services
- ISH procedures
- Backlog coding resolution services
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG and ICD-9 codes
We offer competitive pricing that is 30% to 40% lower than current market rates.
Key Features of Our Professional Services
- Skilled and experienced AAPC-certified coders
- Well-versed in ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and ICD-10 ready
- Up-to-date with the reimbursement rules of major insurances as Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury
- Expertise in using the latest software packages for faster code assignment
- Full integration with EMR software
Benefits of Partnering with OSI
- Higher rate of clean claims
- Customized TAT
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 technical assistance on demand
- No long term yearly contracts
With our pathology medical coding services, you don’t have to worry about denied claims and declining reimbursement. Call 1-800-670-2809 to speak with our solutions manager.