A pioneer in the medical transcription field, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides top quality pathology transcription services for individual and group practices, clinics, hospitals, and research centers.
Properly formatted and timely pathology reports are crucial when it comes to the treatment of serious medical conditions. With years of experience in the field, our HIPAA-compliant medical transcription company helps pathologists maintain updated, quality records for easy reference.
With our support, you can focus on what you do best. Start off with our no-obligation free trial! Call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.
Accurate Transcripts of Diverse Reports
Well-versed in pathology-related medical terminology for simple as well as complex procedures such as immunohistochemistry, cytopathology, flow immunophenotyping, and In situ hybridization, our team can produce accurate transcripts of
- Pathology consultation notes
- History and patient reports
- Procedure notes and ER reports
- Pathology health care information
- Operative reports and discharge summaries
- Radiology Reports (Scan reports/X Ray reports)
- Clinical resumes and referral letters
A professional team of skilled transcriptions and the use of the latest equipment and technology and software packages, allow us to meet your requirements in customized turnaround time.
Our clients can choose from various dictation options: digital recorder, toll free phone line, mobile phone and conference call recordings.
What Makes Our Service Special?
- We understand HIPAA regulations and ensure secure file transfer and have workplace measures to maintain the confidentiality of the healthcare information we are entrusted with.
- We have stringent quality control policies and all transcripts are checked at three levels by experts.
- Our employees are frequently given training to update their knowledge in the relevant medical field as well as in the latest technological developments.
- We are well-equipped to meet your deadlines and can customize turnaround time (anywhere from 24 hours or less) based on your requirements.
- We work with any EMR (electronic medical records) system
- HIPAA-compliant transcription service
- Customized TAT
- Accuracy rate of 99% with good audio
- 30 – 40% savings on transcription costs
- HL7 transcription interface
- Document Flow Management System for end-to-end tracking of data
- Safe file transfer options with secure File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or browser based 256 bit AES encryption
- 24X7 customer support
With our pathology transcription services, there are no long-term contracts to sign! Contact us at our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.