Pathology is a highly specialized field, and properly formatted and error-free pathology reports have great significance for all healthcare professionals and facilities. OSI combines innovative technology with experience and professionalism to provide our clients with comprehensive pathology transcription services. Strongly established in the transcription industry for many years now, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has earned a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field of pathology transcription.
Our medical transcription company assists a number of pathology clinics, healthcare facilities, hospitals, large medical clinics, and solo practitioners throughout the US in effectively documenting the pathology reports. Ask us about our pathology transcription solutions today!
Pathology Transcription Services
Using Advanced Technology
Offering customized services using advanced technology, the team at OSI helps pathologists concentrate on their practice. As dictation options, we support:
- Digital recorders
- Toll free telephone line
The experienced panel of transcriptionists in our company has in-depth knowledge of medical terminology to transcribe pathology reports in a precise manner. They deliver accurate transcripts of audio recordings from:
- Pathology consultation notes
- Referral letters
- Clinical notes
- Insurance related correspondence
- Specimen description
- Specimen diagnosis
- Pathological observations and comments
Before the transcribed files are returned to the client, they are reviewed by proofreaders, editors, and medical editors to provide 99% accuracy. Each physician is assigned a team of transcriptionists trained within the provider’s specific specialty. We strive to maintain a set team for each provider/clinic so that there is no change in the transcription or QA department. This prevents any kind of variation in the quality of service provided.
Our Service Advantages
- Rapid turnaround time
- HIPAA compliant transcription service
- Accuracy rate of 99% with good audio
- Three levels of checking by editors, proofreaders and medical editors
- HL7 transcription interface
- Customized turnaround time (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the need of each physician
- Document Flow Management System for end-to-end tracking of data
- Reports are delivered through a browser-based interface
- Competitive pricing 30% to 40% lower than the market rates
- 24X7 customer support
Free Trial to Assess Our Competence
For further clarifications regarding our pathology transcription services, please feel free to contact us at our toll free number: 1-800-670-2809.