Physical medicine and rehab specialists need to focus all their attention on helping patients restore the highest level of independent functioning following illness or injury. With focus on a wide range of issues, from complicated multiple trauma to injury prevention, there is little time left for attention to physical medicine and rehab medical billing processes. With extensive experience in the field, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can ensure timely and accurate submission of claims for maximum reimbursement.
As your outsourcing partner, our aim is to offer timely and affordable services. Focus on your patients while we work to enhance you bottomline – call 1-800-670-2809 and speak with our senior solutions manager. We will be glad to provide your practice with a free billing analysis.
Medical Billing Services
We can provide solutions on your software or our own. We manage the entire billing cycle from patient enrolment, eligibility verification, payment posting and claim submission to A/R collection and payer follow-up. Our services cover
- Review of all charges for completeness and accuracy
- Double checking and scrubbing of claims prior to submission
- ERA and EOB payment posting on a daily basis
- Charge entry on a daily basis
- Identifying and handling secondary balances and patient responsibility
- Complete claim and AR follow-up
- Special focus on denied claims
Timely and Accurate Coding Services
Our AAPC-certified coders are experienced in handling simple and complex coding and accurately translate all diagnostic and treatment procedures into the relevant codes.
- 97124 – Therapeutic procedure, one or more areas, each 15 minutes; massage, including effleurage, petrissage and/or tapotement (stroking, compression, percussion)
- 97532 – Development of cognitive skills to improve attention, memory, problem solving, (includes compensatory training), direct (one-on-one) patient contact, each 15 minutes
- 97542 – Wheelchair management (eg, assessment, fitting, training), each 15 minutes
Our team verifies and validates all documentation and CPT/ICD9, HCPCS code combinations, and carefully checks the codes against National Correct Coding Initiatives (CCI) edits, Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs), and frequency allowances. Our AAPC-certified coders are well-versed ICD-10 coding system.
- Maximum reimbursement and minimal denials
- HIPAA compliance
- Reduced operational costs with savings of 30-40%
- Reduced insurance errors
- Regular QA checks
- Customized weekly and monthly reports
- No hidden cost or start up fees
- No long-term yearly contracts
- 24/7 technical assistance
To learn how our physical medicine and rehab medical billing services can increase your productivity and revenue, call us today!