Psychiatry medical coding can be quite complex and time consuming for busy medical practices. Working as an extension to your practice, our medical coding company provides services designed to help maximize workflow and revenue while keeping you in compliance.
Why OSI is the Right Choice
- We have experienced medical coders certified by the AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) to offer state-of-the-art procedural and diagnostic coding across major medical specialties
- We follow all regulations set by AMA and CMS
- We are proficient in ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and standards, insurance and governmental regulatory requirements, and payer-specific coding requirements
- Our clients are ensured of error-free coding in compliance with all government regulations
Psychiatry Coding Services
- Hospital / in-patient coding
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Coding audits
- DRG/ICD-9-CM coding validations
- CPT coding
- ICD-9 coding based on AMA and CMS guidelines
At OSI, we perform activities that vary from basic and advanced level coding to evaluation, management documentation and chart auditing as part of the psychiatry coding process. We are sure to offer you accurate and complete coding, agreeing to the rules of LMRP (Local Medical Review Policies) and CCI (Correct Coding Initiatives).
We assign the right codes based on medical diagnosis and specialty. Our quality assurance team checks the claims for missing or incorrect codes, modifiers, and more. Our coders are up-to-date on the ever-changing coding rules, as well as the new codes introduced, so that our clients are ensured of proper coding and reimbursement.
- HIPAA-compliant service
- Reduced operating costs
- Regular monitoring and auditing
- Feedback and custom reports
- 3 levels of quality assurance
- Savings of 30% to 40%
We offer a No Hassle, Free Trial for Medical Coding. Just send us your work and let our AAPC-certified coders code it for you. For queries about our medical coding services, please call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.