Accurate, complete, and timely radiology reports enhance the quality of patient care. With years of experience in the field of medical transcription, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can produce high quality reports from radiology dictation. Our company provides customized radiology transcription services at affordable rates for radiologists, physicians’ groups, hospitals, clinics, and medical centers.
We have a strong commitment to quality as well as to maintaining the confidentiality of personal health information. To know more about our HIPAA compliant medical transcription services, call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.
in Customized Turnaround Time
As radiology reports are time-sensitive, we take care to provide your documents in quick turnaround time. We are well aware that timely and accurate healthcare documentation enables continuity of care for the patient, allowing all caregivers to make the best healthcare decisions quickly and decisively.
Knowledgeable about all aspects of radiology including X-rays, CT, MRI, and Pet Scans, our team can provide accurate transcripts for all types of radiology reports –
- Patient medical history and evaluation reports
- Ultrasound reports
- Sonogram reports
- X-ray reports
- SOAP notes
- Follow-up notes
We help radiologists generate and maintain complete and detailed documents containing all the necessary elements of evaluation and management in their patients’ radiation therapy records.
Choose from Flexible Options
You can choose from various modes to send in your dictation such as digital dictation machines, toll free numbers, cell phone and conference call recordings.
For file transfer, our options include FTP, browser based, email and fax.
Our user-friendly document management system integrates various digital dictation systems and transcription solutions. Highlights of our system include:
- Customizable browser interface
- Audio and document file archives
- Provision to make changes on transcripts online
- Digital signature capabilities
- Transcription reports on each file
- Searchable database allows retrieval of old files
Key Benefits of Our Service
- Each physician is served by a dedicated team of transcriptionists
- Stringent QA process
- Transcription can be done domestically or internationally
- End-to-end tracking of data via online interface
- HIPAA compliance
- HL7 interface
- Transcription management systems
- Interface with RIS (Radiology Information Systems)
- STAT coverage
- Discounts for high volume documentation
- No long-term yearly contracts
- 24/7 service
Our pricing is competitive, allowing you to save up to 30 to 40% on your transcription costs.
For a Free Trial of our radiology transcription services, call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809.