From checking E/M codes to avoiding RAC and OIG audits, rheumatology medical billing poses many challenges. Submitting timely, accurate claims for appropriate payment is not an easy task for busy practices. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides efficient rheumatology billing services to ease this burden and ensure proper and timely reimbursement.
With our reliable medical billing services, you can correctly bill for:
- Laboratory and X-ray procedures
- Surgical procedures including trigger-point injections and joint injections
- Evaluation and management services
- Consultations and special services
We serve individual physicians, group practices, multi-specialty groups, clinics, free-standing diagnostic facilities, long-term care facilities, acute care facilities and hospitals. Our HIPAA compliant company provides customized solutions that reduce your overhead expenses by up to 30% to 40%.
Call 1-800-670-2809 to know how we can improve your revenue cycle management. We offer a Free Billing Analysis to evaluate your current performance.
OSI – A Reliable Outsourcing Partner
With a team of experienced billing specialists and AAPC-certified coders, we enhance your financial performance. We have established procedures in place for successfully carrying out all bill submission and collection processes.
- A separate department collects patient documents and identifies illegible/missing documents
- Our insurance verification specialists check your patient’s coverage for rheumatology procedures and also determine the patient’s financial responsibility. This helps minimize claims rejections.
- We obtain pre-authorization for various drugs, radiologic examinations and other services as specified by the insurers.
- Tje coding team evaluates your medical documents and applies the appropriate ICD, CPT, HCPCS codes and modifiers to maximize your returns.
- The charge team enters patient demographic information and charge as per the reimbursement rules, while the audit team verifies both codes and charges.
- The payment posting team enters payments on a daily basis. We scrutinize each Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from the insurers to ensure that each claim was processed properly keeping tabs on overpayment/underpayment/ denials for appropriate action with appeals and resubmissions.
- The A/R team works with insurers and patients to collect your payments without delay.
- Increased collections with reduced number of days in A/R
- Accuracy with internal auditing and regular QA checks with readily available status reports and weekly meetings to analyze progress
- Affordable pricing that reduces your overhead expenses by up to 30% to 40%
- Flexibility to access to your practice management system via VPN connection or use of our own software packages for electronic claim processing
We provide rheumatology medical billing services with no long term yearly contracts. To know more, dial 1-800-670-2809.