Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is an established medical billing and coding company in the United States. Leveraging many years of industry experience, we strive to understand your practice’s outsourcing requirements and provide customized service. Our urology medical billing services are designed to help you reduce your rejection and denial rates, and ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided.
Ask us for a Free Billing Analysis! Let us show you how you can increase your revenue inflow.
One of the biggest challenges in the billing scenario is the transition to ICD-10-CM. Our medical coding team is familiar with ICD-10 coding.
Medical Billing Services
to Improve Your Revenue Cycle
- OSI provides state-of-the-art billing solutions for urology practices – from scheduling, insurance verification and eligibility, coding and audits, electronic claims submission, to AR management. Learn more about our medical billing process.
- Integrated billing and EHR solutions to streamline your practice workflow.
- Our experienced staffs can work with the latest software including Lytec, Medic, Medisoft, Misys, Inception, Nextgen, and Eclipse.
- We can work with your billing software or use our own.
- Regular QA checks
- Monthly customizable reports
- Access to our software any time
- Secure web-based file transfer
- No yearly or long-term contracts to sign
- Cost savings of 30 to 40 percent
- HIPAA compliant — we always maintain high security and confidentiality when handling patient information
- Our AAPC-certified medical coders are well-versed in the latest diagnostic and procedural urology medical codes and modifiers.
OSI can ensure accurate CPT coding for the highest reimbursement, such as with the following procedures:
- 52000 – Cystoscopy
- 52332 – Cystoscopy with stent insertion
- 52240 – Cytoscopy and treatment of large bladder tumor
- 55250 – Removal of sperm ducts(s)
- 52353 – Cystouretero w/lithotripsy
- 99204 – Office/outpatient visit new
- 99213 – Office/outpatient visit est
We have all the resources necessary to provide timely and accurate urology billing services. To learn more about how we can help you reach your goals, call us today!