Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Allergy and Sleep Medicine Medical Coding
Allergists and sleep physicians encounter many challenges with allergy and sleep medicine medical coding, such as reporting codes for ingestion challenge tests and multiple allergen therapies. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) offers quality coding solutions to help hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers and allergy care centers overcome these challenges and receive maximum reimbursement for services rendered.
Our medical coding services are efficient, secure, and compliant with payer requirements for both private and government health insurance programs including Medicare, Medicaid and Workers’ Compensation as well as federal regulations like HIPAA.
We provide customized solutions to suit the requirements of healthcare facilities:
- Codes for hospital/inpatient services
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Proper assignment of payer-specific codes
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes
Our team performs audits to verify the accuracy of the codes before claim submission.
We are well-positioned to help you save up to 30% to 40% savings on your overhead expenses. Call 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your requirements.
Professional Team and State-of-the-art Technology
With an efficient team of professionals and real-time cloud-based technology, we ensure timely submission of clean claims and fewer denials. Our AAPC-certified coders have in-depth knowledge of the latest CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS codes. Their experience relates to
- Identifying appropriate E/M codes for different situations
- Assigning different types of allergy testing codes
- Using time-driven codes and add-on codes for ingestion challenge testing
- Allergen immunotherapy and therapeutic injection codes
- Appropriate use of modifiers
- Coding for split-night study and telemedicine services in sleep medicine
Our coders strictly follow AMA and CMS guidelines. The use of advanced software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink enhances the speed of code assignment.
Ask for a Free Medical Coding Trial. Send us up to 10 charts and let our experts code them for you free of cost.
Benefits of Partnering with OSI
- Regular QA checks
- Daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Customized TAT (from hours to days)
- Constant analysis for patterns on codes, procedures or any global problems
- No home based workers
- 128 bit encryption for all transferred files
- 24/7 technical assistance, if your project demands
- No long term yearly contracts