Anesthesiology medical coding requires careful attention as an anesthesia provider encounters many challenges such as cancelled anesthesia, failed medical directions, time issues, start/stop times, invasive line placement rules and monitored anesthesia care. Even a small error can result in denied claims and huge loss of revenue. Outsourcing your coding jobs to an efficient medical coding company like Outsource Strategies International (OSI) would ensure error-free code assignment and increased reimbursement.
As a HIPAA-compliant company with special skill sets and expertise in anesthesiology regulations, and obstetric, surgical and ASA codes, OSI is the right choice. We provide quality anesthesiology coding for hospitals, clinics, ambulatory and specialty surgical centers and pain management centers. Our services are designed to help our clients save 30% to 40% on their overhead expenses.
Dial 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your specific requirements with us. Send us up to 10 charts and take advantage of our Free Coding Trial.
- AAPC-certified coders with in-depth knowledge of CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, and ICD-10 codes and NCCI edits
- Experience in reporting dental anesthesia with appropriate CDT codes
- Proficient at determining time units and total units for anesthesia cases
- Ensure proper use of modifiers
- Select appropriate E/M codes, especially at the time of cancelled cases
- Our coders strictly follow the reimbursement rules and regulations of private and commercial insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s compensation and more
- Our team is skilled in using advance software like EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink that enhance the speed of code assignment and ensure timely reimbursement
We provide the following services to ensure clean claims submission and maximum reimbursement:
- Assign codes for hospital/inpatient services
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes
- Unbundling and bundling procedure modifications
Our coders do the cash posting, analyze the denials, and take appropriate measures to improve your cash flow.
- Regular QA checking
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- 128 bit encryption for all transferred files
- No long-term yearly contracts
We are glad to provide you with 24/7 technical assistance, if your project demands. For more details on our anesthesiology medical coding, call 1-800-670-2809.