Anesthesiology Medical Coding
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Anesthesiology Medical Coding
Anesthesiology medical coding requires careful attention as an anesthesia provider encounters many challenges such as cancelled anesthesia, failed medical directions, time issues, start/stop times, invasive line placement rules and monitored anesthesia care. Even a small error can result in denied claims and huge loss of revenue. Outsourcing your coding jobs to an efficient medical coding company like Outsource Strategies International (OSI) would ensure error-free code assignment and increased reimbursement.
As a HIPAA-compliant company with special skill sets and expertise in anesthesiology regulations, and obstetric, surgical and ASA codes, OSI is the right choice. We provide quality anesthesiology coding for hospitals, clinics, ambulatory and specialty surgical centers and pain management centers. Our services are designed to help our clients save 30% to 40% on their overhead expenses.
OSI Skill-set for Anesthesiology Coding
- AAPC-certified coders with in-depth knowledge of CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, and ICD-10 codes and NCCI edits
- Experience in reporting dental anesthesia with appropriate CDT codes
- Proficient at determining time units and total units for anesthesia cases
- Ensure proper use of modifiers
- Select appropriate E/M codes, especially at the time of cancelled cases
- Our coders strictly follow the reimbursement rules and regulations of private and commercial insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s compensation and more
- Our team is skilled in using advance software like EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink that enhance the speed of code assignment and ensure timely reimbursement
We provide the following services to ensure clean claims submission and maximum reimbursement:
- Assign codes for hospital/inpatient services
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9 codes
- Unbundling and bundling procedure modifications
Our coders do the cash posting, analyze the denials, and take appropriate measures to improve your cash flow.
- Regular QA checking
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- Daily, monthly and weekly reports
- 128 bit encryption for all transferred files
- No long-term yearly contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.