Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Anesthesiology Transcription Services
Documenting the anesthesiology reports of patients is a time-intensive activity. Since anesthesiologists have to deal with various sub specialties such as obstetrics, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, pediatrics, pain management and others, they often find it hard to manage this clinical documentation process. To ensure that their documentation is complete within the required time, anesthesiologists can consider obtaining outsourced transcription service. Outsource Strategies International (OSI), a leading BPO firm based in Tulsa, Oklahoma offers HIPAA-compliant anesthesiology transcription services that can be fully integrated with your EMR.
At our medical transcription company, we practice in cutting edge technological solutions, utilizing resources that provide both quality and economical results. You don’t have to sign any long term yearly contracts. Our transcription costs are 30 to 40% lower than the market rates.
Check out our Free Trial offer to get a clear understanding of our services and quality of work. Call 1-800-670-2809 and tell us about your requirements.
Expertise in Various Topics of Anesthesiology
Our team will provide you with competent support throughout the process, from capturing dictations to delivering the transcribed reports. Our staffs are well-versed in medical terminology and the various topics relating to anesthesiology including:
- General anesthesia
- Local anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia
- Moderate sedation/analgesia or conscious sedation
- Minimal sedation or anxiolysis
What Distinguishes OSI
- Convenient Dictation Options: You can choose to dictate on a digital recorder, cell phone dictation, conference call recording, or via our dedicated toll free number. Your audio files are downloaded to a local computer that is connected to the internet. They are then transferred over the internet to our secure server.
- Quality Assurance: To ensure the quality of the transcribed files, we follow a stringent quality assurance procedure. All the transcribed files are proofread and edited by our QA team comprising experienced proofreaders and editors.
- Document Flow Management Software: Document flow management software for end-to-end tracking of data is also available.
- EMR Interface, Transcription Server Interface: We can interface with almost any electronic medical record software.
- E-Signature Capabilities: Electronic signature allows designated physicians to edit and electronically sign reports.
- Customized Turnaround Time: We provide various turnaround time options including standard 24 hour TAT and STAT (2 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours) and more.
- Automated and Encrypted File Transfer: Once we receive your dictation, we transcribe it accurately and deliver the completed transcripts to you within minimum turnaround.
To benefit from our customized anesthesiology transcription outsourcing services, contact us today.