Anesthesiology Transcription Services
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Anesthesiology Transcription Services
Documenting the anesthesiology reports of patients is a time-intensive activity. Since anesthesiologists have to deal with various sub specialties such as obstetrics, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, pediatrics, pain management and others, they often find it hard to manage this clinical documentation process. To ensure that their documentation is complete within the required time, anesthesiologists can consider obtaining outsourced transcription service. Outsource Strategies International (OSI), a leading BPO firm based in Tulsa, Oklahoma offers HIPAA-compliant anesthesiology transcription services that can be fully integrated with your EMR.
At our medical transcription company, we practice in cutting edge technological solutions, utilizing resources that provide both quality and economical results. You don’t have to sign any long term yearly contracts. Our transcription costs are 30 to 40% lower than the market rates.
Expertise in Various Topics of Anesthesiology
Our team will provide you with competent support throughout the process, from capturing dictations to delivering the transcribed reports. Our staffs are well-versed in medical terminology and the various topics relating to anesthesiology including:
- General anesthesia
- Local anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia
- Moderate sedation/analgesia or conscious sedation
- Minimal sedation or anxiolysis
What Distinguishes OSI
- Convenient Dictation Options: You can choose to dictate on a digital recorder, cell phone dictation, conference call recording, or via our dedicated toll free number. Your audio files are downloaded to a local computer that is connected to the internet. They are then transferred over the internet to our secure server.
- Quality Assurance: To ensure the quality of the transcribed files, we follow a stringent quality assurance procedure. All the transcribed files are proofread and edited by our QA team comprising experienced proofreaders and editors.
- Document Flow Management Software: Document flow management software for end-to-end tracking of data is also available.
- EMR Interface, Transcription Server Interface: We can interface with almost any electronic medical record software.
- E-Signature Capabilities: Electronic signature allows designated physicians to edit and electronically sign reports.
- Customized Turnaround Time: We provide various turnaround time options including standard 24 hour TAT and STAT (2 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours) and more.
- Automated and Encrypted File Transfer: Once we receive your dictation, we transcribe it accurately and deliver the completed transcripts to you within minimum turnaround.
To benefit from our customized anesthesiology transcription outsourcing services, contact us today.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.