Behavioral Medicine Medical Coding
With increasing patient care responsibilities and changing industry regulations, physicians may not find it practical to handle behavioral medicine medical coding in-house. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) helps resolve this situation with efficient and timely behavioral coding solutions that ensure compliance, reduce denials, and enhance reimbursement.
Our HIPAA-compliant medical coding company offers professional support for hospitals, clinics, primary care settings and behavioral healthcare facilities. With our support, your practice can save 30% to 40% on overhead expenses.
Competent Services That Ensure Maximum Reimbursement
Our skilled AAPC-certified coders are proficient in using the latest CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS Level I and Level II codes.
Our team can handle coding associated with any area in behavioral medicine including rehabilitation medicine, preventive medicine and behavioral therapy, and diverse disorders such as substance abuse, obesity and hypertension. We provide the following solutions:
- We assign appropriate individual, family and group codes for psychotherapy and health and behavior intervention
- Report adaptive behavior assessment/intervention services
- Appropriate use of E/M codes, add-on-codes and place of service codes
- Assigning appropriate codes for intensive behavioral counseling for obesity
- Support for onsite and remote code assignment
- Validation of DRG/ICD-9-CM codes
- Use advance software like EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink for speedy code assignment
We keep up with the reimbursement rules and regulations of insurance payers including Medicare, Medicaid and Workers’ Compensation.
- Regular QA checking
- Timely reimbursement
- Customized TAT (from hours to days)
- 128 bit encryption for transferred files
- 24/7 technical assistance, if your project require
- No long-term yearly contracts