Many outsourcing companies based in the USA offer radiology billing services to meet the needs of independent radiologists, radiology practices, multi-specialty practices, hospitals and other healthcare providers. Accurate radiology medical billing services help medical practices to maximize their reimbursement and improve their efficiency.
Services of Trained Staff for Accurate Results
Professional billing companies have trained and expert staff comprising certified medical billing specialists, coders, and AR callers with extensive experience in delivering accurate services. Making use of advanced web-based billing software in their billing procedures, they analyze your medical claims without errors and improve your reimbursements. With their special skills and knowledge in advanced billing software including NextGen, Medisoft, Lytec, Misys, IDX, Practice Admin and Inception, they can accurately process and submit your radiology bills. Covering all aspects of your medical billing requirements, they ensure quick and maximum reimbursement.
Some of the important factors that help in the delivery of accurate billing solutions are:
• Regular QA checking with readily available reports
• Analysis of accounts by experienced professionals including AAPC-certified coders
• Flexibility in using medical billing software – they work with your current billing software or use our own software (Web-based with EMR)
• Constant analysis for patterns on codes, procedures or any global problems with appropriate and timely reports.
Highlights of Radiology Medical Billing Services
Billing companies have simplified the radiology medical billing process for all sorts of radiology claims. The main medical billing procedures that medical billing companies cover as part of their billing services are:
• Patient scheduling and reminders
• Patient enrollment (demographics and charges)
• Insurance enrollment (for physicians and offices)
• Insurance verification
• Insurance authorizations
• Coding and audits
• Billing and reconciling of accounts (payment posting)
• Account analysis and denial management (EOB Analysis)
• AR management (insurance and patient)
• Financial management reporting
Find a Reliable Service Provider
To ensure accurate radiology medical billing services, the task should be outsourced to a professional medical billing company. Reliable service providers ensure compliance with HIPAA guidelines to guard against breech of confidentiality.