Outsourced medical billing services are available for a wide variety of medical specialties including critical care, dermatology, gastroenterology, radiation oncology, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery, nephrology, toxicology, rheumatology, otolaryngology, microbiology and rehab medicine. The solutions are offered to hospitals, clinics and group practices, multi-specialty practices, individual physicians and management companies. Outsourcing of this back office task helps these healthcare entities devote more time and resources to their core task of patient care.
Other benefits associated with outsourced medical billing services are listed below:
- Complete study of all accounts to find out the required action and consequent creation of a prioritized action plan.
- Accounts are assessed by skilled staff with a finance background (most of the professionals have a bachelor’s degree in finance)
- Continuous assessment for patterns on codes, processes or international issues with suitable timely reports
- Complete support available from domestic and offshore offices
- Toll-free or US number to call and ask questions
- All calls answered by people proficient in both the English language and AR collection operations
- Superior quality auditing process with readily available client reports
- HIPAA complaint solutions
- Convenient turnaround
- Considerable reduction in operating expenses and claim denials