The cash flow of healthcare facilities largely depends on medical reimbursements and insurance claims. Prompt submission of medical bills without errors is therefore important for all medical practices. Outsourcing medical billing tasks to a dependable medical billing company can help your practice claim reimbursements on time and increase your profitability.
Well-planned Services Make Your Practice More Profitable
With a view to supporting medical entities, many established companies offer professional medical billing services across the United States. Leading hospitals, nursing clinics, physicians’ groups, individual physicians, acute care facilities, rehabilitation clinics, dental groups, long term healthcare facilities and many others benefit from these services. Well-structured medical billing solutions offered by a professional medical billing company help your practice increase its profitability in the following ways:
- Submit claims and bills without flaws: As the billing and claim processing tasks are performed by professionals, you can submit medical bills and insurance claims without any flaws within the prescribed time limit. Chances of claim denials and rejections can be minimized, and the revenue and profit of your practice can be maximized.
- Save on infrastructure cost: Outsourcing your medical billing tasks enables you to save on a considerable amount of money that is required to set up the infrastructure, advanced devices and software utilities to perform the billing procedures within your practice. You can also avoid the financial outlay involved in maintaining additional billing and coding experts and accountants and providing employee remunerations and other comprehensive benefit packages.
- Benefit from Regular Follow-ups: Medical billing companies that work as an extension to your practice ensure regular follow-ups for all your claims and this would help you get maximum reimbursement on time.
- Improve productivity: Medical billing outsourcing reduces your administrative workload. You can concentrate on your core competencies with exceptional efficiency, which significantly increases productivity and allows your practice to arrive at the next point of profitability and patient care.
Customized Medical Billing Services
To manage all your billing, coding and claim processing tasks efficiently, medical billing companies have experienced medical billing experts, AAPC certified coders and other professionals, innovative equipment and billing software such as Lytec, IDX, Medisoft and so on. The billing and coding specialists in these firms are knowledgeable about the various medical billing procedures, and process medical bills and claims with accuracy, strictly adhering to the latest reimbursement norms prescribed by the federal government and insurance companies. Customized medical billing services offered by an established medical billing company include:
- Patient enrollment (Demographics and charges)
- Insurance verification
- Patient scheduling and reminders
- Insurance authorizations
- Billing and reconciling of accounts (Payment posting)
- AR management (Insurance and patient)
- Coding and audits
- Insurance authorizations
- Insurance enrollment
- Financial management reporting
Ensures Greater Data Confidentiality
Most firms that offer medical billing and coding services ensure greater privacy and security for the documents entrusted to them. They ensure that your data is completely safe from unauthorized access, retrieval and modifications. Medical coding and billing services provided by professional companies are distinguished by features such as:
- Secured file transfer options
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports for the client
- Weekly meetings to discuss progress and go over reports
- A US or toll free number to call with questions
- Customized billing procedures
- Minimum turnaround time
- Continuous technical assistance and customer support
- Affordable pricing with 30 to 40% cost savings
- Free trial offer
Organized services from a reliable medical billing company help your practice to submit medical claims in a timely manner and increase its profitability. Moreover, such a company can efficiently function as the back office of your facility delivering comprehensive services at competitive prices.