Medical billing is of great importance in the healthcare sector, since medical treatments involve insurance claims and reimbursements. Understanding the medical billing needs, numerous professional companies are offering outstanding medical billing services for medical practitioners.
Innovative Technology and Talented Experts Offer Unique Billing Solutions
In order to provide reliable medical billing services, most of the firms are supported by a competent team of medical billing specialists, coders, accountants and auditors. After analyzing the requirements of the clients, they carry out the medical billing procedure using advanced technology and billing software such as Medisoft, NextGen, Lytec, Misys, Inception, Medic, e-clinical, Eclipse, Medical Manager and more.
The important medical billing services offered include:
- Billing of claims–paper and electronic
- Physician billing
- Patient demographic entry
- Cash posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Insurance verification and authorization
- Appealing for claim denials and imprecise payments
- CPT and ICD-9 coding
- Collection and follow-up
- Scheduling and rescheduling
Medical Billing Service Offers Innumerable Benefits
By outsourcing medical billing jobs, medical practitioners stand to gain a number of benefits. The important advantage is that they can save the valuable time and effort required for carrying out the billing process. Besides, they can submit claims and bills for reimbursements with greater accuracy, thus reducing the chances of claim denials. The other benefits of the service include:
- E-mail and FTP file transfer facility
- Browser based 256 bit AES encryption protocol
- Rapid turnaround time
- Reduces back office expenses
- Enhances cash flow and productivity
- 24/7 customer care service and technical support
- HIPAA compliance
If you are a medical practitioner planning to outsource the medical billing jobs of your practice, make sure to approach the right medical billing company that can offer quality solutions satisfying your unique requirements and budget.