The clinical laboratory coding and reimbursement conference 2008 will be conducted by the Coding Institute from April 10th to 12th, 2008 at the Brown Palace, Denver, Colorado. Here is a list of the topics that will be discussed at the conference.
Pre-Conference Workshops (Thursday, April 10th)
- Modifier Power: Make Sure You Know How Modifiers Can Tell the Whole Story
Conference Day 1: (Friday, April 11th)
- PQRI: Make Sure you’re Not Missing Out On Medicare’s Bonus Pay
- Diagnosis Coding Primer: Error-Free Expert Tips You Can Bank On
- Intra-operative Consultation: Insider Tactics to Get Every Penny in the Door
- Grab Onto These PAP ICD-9 Coding Tips for Accurate Reimbursement EVERY TIME!
- Stop Leaving Money on the Table: Maximize Your Breast Coding Skills and Increase Your practice’s Bottom Line
- Put an End to the Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) Mystery with Solid Expert Tips
Conference Day 2: (Saturday, April 12th)
- Successfully Maneuver Bone Marrow Case Coding
- Maximize Your Coding Skills for Special Stains and IHC
Post-Conference Workshop (Saturday, April 12th)
Proper Report Documentation: Avoid Unnecessary Missteps
For registration details go to http://www.codingconferences.com/clinical_laboratory08r.htm
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is a US based medical transcription company that offers professional services in medical coding, medical billing and medical transcription services to clients globally.