If you run a marketing company, and have a website that is not really efficient, going for an SEO campaign might just be the thing that is required for you to come back into business with a big bang. However, remember that if you are going for an SEO campaign, quite often, it may require direct service contact with the client. If designing of the website is also a part of the deal, then the site must be planned taking into account the short term as well as the long term objectives of the company.
Remember the Internet is growing by the hour with new pages being added on a continuous basis. The different SEO rules are also fast evolving and may change. However there are two basic options in front of you. SEO services can be totally outsourced or may even be done in-house. Total or partial outsourcing of the SEO campaign is a hassle free option but one must ensure that one gets the right professional service provider. If choosing the in-house SEO option here are some things to first remember about search engine optimization so that one always remains aware of one’s SEO needs and realize the possibilities in the field. Here are a few general tips before jumping in.
- Start with reading SEO news from reputed SEO sites.
- Choose you key words after good search and analysis
- Decide be prepared for a long term commitment
- Research/read on all SEO related topics
- Appoint a good system administrator / SEO specialist
- Techniques/ technologies can become obsolete quite quickly in this area
- Keep aside a long term budget for the SEO campaign
- Have a dedicated SEO server with IP hosting
- Be ready to change / modify certain tools /software on site
- Access to an online/offline experienced SEO consultant
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is a US based company that offers a wide range of domestic as well as offshore outsourcing services in SEO, SEM, PPC advertising, content development and the like for clients in the UK, Canada, Australia and all the States in the US.