SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services have become quite popular these days and outsourcing of SEO can be very convenient. A well selected SEO program for your website will not only boost your business but make popularity on the web seem like a very easy thing. However, the key to successful SEO outsourcing is choosing the right service provider. With access to so many SEO service providers available online there is no shortage of professionals, but getting to them requires some skill, especially if you are new to SEO.
Make sure you shoot the SEO service provider with the following questions before taking a decision:
- Do they have a planned SEO project specifically for the site?
- Can they show proof of their SEO achievements?
- Do they have any professional qualifications to do SEO work?
- What are the hourly charges?
- Is the SEO service totally white hat? (Ethical)
- Will you get a monthly SEO progress reports?
- Is there a website with all their service details/ charges/ address/ telephone/testimonials?
- How many hours of work per day are required for the work?
- What about post-SEO maintenance plans?
- Are there any hidden charges that might come up in the future?
- Can you get references from earlier clients?
Now, if you find any hesitation in getting proper answers for any of these questions, chances are that you are dealing with non professionals and premature freelancer who are always around looking for some short term gains. Do not risk your valuable website or business with non professionals just because you think the services are cheap. In the long run it could do you and your business more harm than good.
Contact Outsource Strategies International (OSI) an Oklahoma based BPO pioneer offering domestic as well as offshore outsourcing services in SEO, SEM, PPC advertising, link development, content writing, viral marketing and more.