As owner of a healthcare practice or healthcare outsourcing company, you would be happy to know that registration for the next AHIMA Convention & Exhibit in 2012 is to open on May 14th. Registration can be done by phone or online. The location of this convention starting on Sept 30th and ending on October 3rd is the McCormick Place Lakeside Building in Chicago.
An Opportunity to Get Noticed, Share Ideas and Seek Solutions
By being a part of the convention and exhibit, you would be opening up several opportunities for yourself. You can:
- Improve your exposure to your target audience by advertising your products and solutions to them
- Be up-to-date on the chief HIM (Health Information Management) trends
- Share ideas with competent HIM professionals
- Explore the novel products and solutions of other exhibitors
- Look for solutions to challenges pertaining to medical coding and billing, medical transcription, clinical vocabularies and more
Increase Your Knowledge
In addition to the above three opportunities, you would also be able to gain new knowledge pertaining to important subjects such as these – RAC (Recovery Audit Contractor), coding software or solutions, web-oriented applications, software creation, reimbursement, outsourcing, ICD-10, document management and revenue cycle management.