Search engine optimization report gives a better insight into the internet marketing world. A SEO report informs you the ways to improve search engine ranking, link popularity and the available market research tips.
A search engine optimization report contains:
- Keyword analysis of a specific website – It is the first step in professional search engine optimization. If you don’t have a list of good search keywords, your ranking will be diminished. For effective search engine optimization, optimizers choose comprehensive approach for keyword analysis. Keyword or keyword phrase analysis has three basic steps:
– Finding out the keywords or keyword phrases that the searchers used to search for a product
– Determining whether the keywords can generate qualified traffic or not
– Determining how a keyword or keyword phrases suit for a web page
- Keyword density – It is the number of times a keyword or keyword phrases appear in an article. Even though search engine consultants have different opinion about good keyword density, keyword density between 2 and 8% can generate best results.
- Link popularity – It is the total number of websites that link to a website. Link popularity is considered as a major factor for drawing qualified traffic and ranking a website well in search engines.
- Search engine saturation – Determines the total number of web pages that a search engine has indexed from a website.
- Pay-per-click bid comparison – It is a comparison bidding chart for popular search terms based on a business.
- Keyword position for major search engines – Keyword ranking report for major search engines
- Errors in the website – Including coding errors, content errors such as spelling mistake and grammatical errors etc.
- Server problem report – Covering the reliability problems
- Summary of competition