Blogging is a unique and a proactive kind of SEO technique. There are proven SEO blogging techniques that one can apply, so that more and more people enter your website as planned. As more people read your blogs it will help to achieve your objectives and you can also give good value to your site visitors/clients. What are these SEO techniques?
The foremost point to remember is to choose good blog software. (like Blogger / WordPress etc). However some blogs might require exclusive customized blog software which can be built from scratch. With such an option it becomes possible to design functions of user accounts that can suit one’s unique business/ service requirements. Here is a small checklist that can help the aspiring bloggers.
- Participate actively in other blogs/ forums within your industry
- Have a clear cut idea and decisions with regards to your brand/business at the outset itself as it is difficult to change.
- Hosting blog on a different domain is a mistake as this will not attract links, attention, and publicity, trust or search rankings.
- Provide links only whenever necessary
- Distribute good content with feeds
- Offering something unique in your blog is a primary requirement to be a premier blog.
- Do a little SEO research before settling for a particular title.
- Edit, edit and EDIT before publishing
- Choose the comment option slowly after gaining some steady traffic
- Update content periodically/weekly
- Try to provide answers and solutions on your blog
- Have a web 2 (open source) mind set that will be appreciated
- Create interest and motivate visitors
- Use podcasts / videos if found convenient
- Put ads sparingly on blog
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is a US based company that offers highly competitive and professional outsourcing solutions in Blog Promotion, SEO, viral marketing, PPC campaigns and more for clients globally and within the US.