Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
We let you take us for a free trial before you make a decision.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Critical Care Transcription Services
Outsource Strategies International (OSI) has been actively serving the medical transcription industry for several years now, providing services for various medical specialties. Our critical care transcription services are HIPAA compliant and cost-effective.
Critical care medicine/intensive care medicine involves multi-professional health care, and deals with the diagnosis and management of life-threatening injuries and illnesses such as heart attack, pneumonia, surgical complications, poisoning; and injuries due to burns and accidents. We understand the need for quick and accurate transcriptions in this environment.
Call us at 1-800-670-2809 and ask for our No Obligation Free Trial.
Timely and Accurate Transcription Services Delivered
We support digital recorders, cell phone dictation, conference call recording, and toll free telephone number for dictation purposes. Our medical transcriptionists are trained, experienced, and thoroughly professional in their job. Your assignments will be completed within your required turnaround time, ensuring accuracy and superior quality.
- Our team has experience working for critical care specialists, providing accurate transcripts in all areas of critical care medicine including history and physical reports, doctor’s diagnosis and treatment plan, emergency reports, surgical reports, examination reports, laboratory reports, and discharge summaries.
- Our professionals are well-versed in critical care terminology associated with various diagnoses, treatments and procedures.
Following transcription, the documents undergo three levels of checking by editors, proofreaders and medical editors to provide 99% accuracy.
We invite you to explore and learn more about our process.
Services Catering to the Need of Each Client
- We have adequate human resources and information technology capability to work in line with current practice trends
- Our services are available with turnaround times as per your need (anywhere from 24 hours or less)
- Document and data security, and confidentiality ensured
- EMR interface
- We ensure secure, encrypted file transfer
- No long term yearly contracts to sign
- We adhere to strict HIPAA compliance standards, and provide flexible, affordable pricing – (30 – 40% savings on transcription costs)