One Stop Solution from One of the Most Reliable Dental Billing Companies
Improve your Practice
- As high as 15% average revenue increase
- Decrease dental claim cost
- 0 to 1% Insurance AR over 90 days
- 95% claim approval on first submission
- Get your verifications and authorizations done before you see a patient
Free billing and collections for the first 3 months when you pay for verifications and authorizations *
Your email has been received successfully
Thank you for contacting Outsource Strategies, a Managed Outsource Solutions's Service.
We appreciate your interest in our Dental Billing Service and look forward to speaking with you.
Feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-670-2809 as well. One of our Senior Solutions Managers will be more than happy to assist you in your inquiry.
Managed Outsource Solutions
Dental Insurance Authorizations in New Jersey Success
Looking for customized dental insurance verification and authorization services? We can help you.
At Outsource Strategies International (OSI), we provide dental insurance authorization services in New Jersey that help to make sure a procedure is covered under the patient's insurance prior to offering it. Our services are designed to verify patients' coverage and thus streamline your front office operations, reduce claim denials, and improve cash flow. Accurate dental insurance verification and authorization is crucial before providing a dental service to ensure appropriate payment is received.
When it comes to dental procedures, a carrier might deny payment due to deductible, waiting periods, as well as limitations and exclusions, making it a hassle for dental front offices to handle insurance. Experts at our medical billing company in New Jersey make calls to insurance companies, follow up with them, and contact patients, if needed, to get the documentation ready.
We stay up-to-date with the changing dental insurance regulations!
We can work on your Dental Information System!
Try Before you Sign Up! Free Trial Offer!
Call us at 1-800-670-2809 to find out how our company can assist with your dental insurance verification needs.
- and others
Insurance Authorization Process Involves
- Verifying dental eligibility prior to the patient visit
- Verifying returning patients' coverage a week prior to their office visit
- Calling the insurance company to get the most accurate information
- Checking all eligibility items before claim submission
- NO START UP FEES
- We cover dental practices in all 50 states
- 10 years of experience in dental insurance verification and authorization
- No long-term contracts
- We can handle small and large practices
- We will work on your Dental Information System
- Our communications are what keep us in business, we are always available via phone, chat, email or scheduled conference calls
- Why not? Reduce your overhead, payroll taxes, benefits and workers comp!
What Our Clients Are Saying
We understand that every practice is different. Sign up for what works for you and let us customize the price for you.
Why pay depending on your collected amount? Pay for the work or the patient load that you carry. Our pricing is set to do just that. We take pride in being affordable, providing excellent service and a price that is lower than most competitors.
You can choose from two payment methodologies - Fixed cost or Per Full time employee or Part time employee basis. Confusing? Call us and let us study your requirements, your practice and show you how we can save you money. If you have a specific question about our dental billing company, you can reach us at 1-800-670-2809.
As a Dental Billing Company, we are so confident of our services which is why we offer our promotion of free billing and collections for 3 months when you pay for all your verifications and authorizations.*
* Promotion requires a full review of practice's patient load including analysis of verification authorization and billing.
Save 30 to 40% on your operational costs!
Call 1-800-670-2809 or fill the contact form to get your dental insurance verifications and authorizations done in New Jersey before you see a patient!