Dermatology Transcription Services
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Dermatology Transcription Services
As in any other branch of medicine, timely transcription and documentation of patient data is of primary importance in dermatology as well. Transcription for this specialty can be challenging because of the uncommon terminology associated with various skin conditions and afflictions. If you are a practicing dermatologist looking out for a provider of reliable dermatology transcription services, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help you. We are specialized in this field and offer the service of transcriptionists with the required understanding of this medical specialty. We work as a virtual extension to your office, and complete your clinical documentation jobs within your budget.
Our Strength, Our Team
Professionals at our company fully understand our clients’ business objectives and needs and can provide just the services you are looking for. Using convenient dictation options, just dictate the details to us, and we will transcribe it for you within the TAT you specify.
- Our skilled and experienced transcriptionists are knowledgeable in this specific specialty and its sub-specialties such as cosmetic dermatology, dermatopathology, and Mohs surgery. They understand the associated medical terminology and can detect medical inconsistencies in dictation.
- We assist dermatologists in providing accurate transcripts related to:
- Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Disease processes
- Treatments and therapies
- Patient histories and physicals
Transcription at OSI – A Quick Look at the Advantages
- All the transcribed reports undergo three levels of checking by editors, proofreaders and medical editors to provide 99% accuracy
- We support formats including WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, and extended audio formats including WMA and MP3
- Competitive pricing 30 to 40% lower than the market rates
- We follow AAMT guideline 65 character line billing
- There are no yearly contracts for you to sign, nor any setup or hidden fees
- We can customize turnaround times (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the need of each physician
With OSI as your dermatology transcription outsourcing partner, you get more time to devote to your core activities. This will, in turn, eliminate overhead costs and increase the revenue from your business.
Feel free to talk to our senior solutions manager for more information about our HIPAA-compliant transcription services.
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.