Emergency Room Transcription Services
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Emergency Room Transcription Services
Emergency room is a high stress area for physicians. Various kinds of medical reports are generated in an emergency room. Emergency room transcription services are indispensable for medical facilities as well as individual practitioners. The reports taken by physicians in an emergency room are of utmost importance, and it is essential to record and transcribe them accurately. Timely transcription ensures that patient records are up to date and facilitates more efficient care and support. This is where Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help. Understanding the stress of working in an emergency room, we assist emergency room physicians and other professionals in preparing accurate transcripts.
Commitment to Service Quality
Our experience, expertise, and professional commitment have made us one of the leading medical transcription companies in the US. We ensure reduced overhead, with 30% to 40% cost savings.
We have a dedicated team of transcriptionists experienced in transcribing reports pertaining to various specialties such as anesthesiology, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, otolaryngology, radiology, geriatrics, and orthopedics among others. They have native English language skills and excellent grammar, and are familiar with the medical slang terms and short forms that ER physicians use. They transcribe emergency room reports including:
- Hospital administrative records
- Pre-hospital information
- Hospital clinical records
- Medical evaluations, pulse reports
- Primary complaints
- Patient symptoms, physical injuries, life-threatening injuries (in case of accidents)
- Neurological status
- Anesthesia records
- Major procedures performed during hospital stay
Why Opt for Transcription at OSI
- No need to install hardware and software
- Easy and convenient dictation options such as
- Digital dictation machines
- Toll free number
- Secure cell phone dictation
- Conference call recording
- Save expenses related to employing and training staff
- Quality assurance is ensured through 3 levels of checking by editors, proofreaders and medical editors
- Be assured of the confidentially and security of your information
- HIPAA-compliant practices
- Client satisfaction is ensured with quality service, cost-effective pricing, outstanding performance and speedy delivery
When it comes to emergency room transcription outsourcing services, turnaround time is very critical. We provide various turnaround time options including standard 24 hour TAT and STAT (2 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours).
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.