Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Endocrinology Medical Coding
Endocrinology care is constantly evolving with new treatment methods being introduced for the benefit of patients. New procedures and related medical coding, and the frequent changes made to insurance coverage increase the challenge and complexity of endocrinology medical coding. Medical offices providing endocrinology and other specialized services can benefit from the support Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides. With OSI as your service provider, you can focus purely on implementing the latest advanced and highly effective treatment methods without being concerned about medical billing and the changes in regulations.
As an HIPAA-compliant medical coding company, we can efficiently classify and analyze patient records to choose the most appropriate codes. Our team follows up with the current reimbursement policies of major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation and personal injury while assigning codes.
Call 1-800-670-2809 today and discuss your requirements with us. We offer a Free Coding Trial. Just send us up to 10 charts and we will code them for you within your required turnaround time.
AAPC-certified Medical Coders for Endocrinology-specific Coding
- Our coders have excellent knowledge and expertise in coding for various endocrinology conditions such as thyroid disease, osteoporosis, pituitary disorders, cholesterol issues, hypertension, infertility, hormonal imbalances, and menopause among others.
- They are also knowledgeable regarding the procedural codes for Percutaneous core-needle biopsy (with and without image guidance), fine needle aspiration (with and without image guidance), glucose monitoring, suppression testing and other procedures. They choose the appropriate modifiers for bilateral or multiple services.
- Their services include emergency room e-code evaluation and validation of DRG and ICD-9 codes.
- We can help you secure payment for all diabetes management services. Coding for CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) and in-office A1C tests can be rather complex, and with our services you can ensure profitability for your practice.
- Professionals at OSI are thorough in the use of ICD-9/ICD-10, HCPCS and CPT codes, and with all current AMA and CMS guidelines. They make sure that the claims submitted are accurate and bring you the due reimbursement.
- Coding speed is increased and accuracy ensured by utilizing advanced software including EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink among others.
- 30% to 40% savings on operational costs
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly status reports
- Customized TAT that range from hours to days
- Encryption, firewall and anti-virus software to maintain strict data confidentiality
- 24/7 project assistance, if required
- No long term yearly contracts