Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Family Practice Transcription Services
Family practice physicians’ services not only include providing preventive care and treating primary health issues, but supervising nursing, intravenous medications, lab tests, and imaging studies. Accurate documentation can provide the right information (for example, medication dosage, blood pressure, history of pain) for physicians to offer all these services efficiently. With a busy work schedule to handle patients of all age groups, physicians are often left with little time for documentation tasks. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can help you with efficient and timely family practice transcription services, working as a virtual extension of your practice.
We can generate quality transcripts for your reports related to first-contact care, comprehensive care, personal care, continuous care, and family care. Our HIPAA-compliant medical transcription company provides documentation solutions pertaining to all specialties such as:
- Pediatric medicine
- Adolescent medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Sports medicine
Customized solutions are provided for our clients including family doctors, local practitioners, clinics and hospitals.
Call us today at 1-800-670-2809 and tell us about your documentation requirements.
Check out our Free Trial to see how we can meet your specific needs.
What We Offer Our Clients
- Transcription for all types of reports – Our medical transcriptionists have expertise in documenting sick visits, minor injury treatment, preventive care and health screenings, annual check-ups, immunizations, newborn and well child care, GYN exams, ongoing care of chronic problems and medical conditions. We transcribe reports related to:
- Accidental injury
- Physical examination
- Allergy shot reaction
- Follow-up visit
- Diabetes management
- Comprehensive pediatric
- Laboratory tests
- Flexible dictations options – We offer convenient dictation choices such as:
- Toll-free number
- Dictation machines
- Secure dictation to your cell phones
- Conference call recording
- Variety of file formats – We can work with various file formats such as WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, WMA and MP3
- Secure file transfer – Send your voice files securely through browser based drop box, secure FTP and so on. We provide secure access to your EMR and practice management system also and comply with HL7 standards
Benefit from Our Quality Assurance and Affordability
Three-tier quality checks for all transcribed text reports by editors, proofreaders and medical editors to ensure 99% accuracy. Advanced software including Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary and American Drug Index are also used.
Our family practice transcription services bring you 30% to 40% cost savings. No set up fees or hidden costs. No long term yearly contracts to sign.