Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Gastroenterology Transcription Services
Gastroenterology services involve the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases relating to the gastrointestinal tract and associated organs such as liver, pancreas and gall bladder. Gastroenterologists often need to devote a lot of time on patient care with diagnostic tests, consultations and surgeries, which often leave them hardly any time to complete their documentation. By providing efficient and affordable gastroenterology transcription services, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) takes care of your complex documentation tasks and provides accurate transcripts of all gastroenterology reports.
As an established, HIPAA-compliant medical transcription company, we offer highly professional documentation solutions at affordable rates that are 30% to 40% lower than existing market prices. Our extensive client base comprises individual practitioners, clinics, long term care clinics, and hospitals across the U.S.
Call 1-800-670-2809 today and tell us your specific requirements.
Check out our Free Trial to know how we serve you.
Expertise in Transcribing Gastroenterology Reports
OSI has a skilled and experienced team of medical transcriptionists knowledgeable in terminology specific to your specialty. They are well-versed in documenting various conditions including Barrett’s Esophagus, Celiac disease, chronic liver disease, colorectal cancer, Crohn’s disease, GERD and ulcers as well as procedures such as colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and endoscopy. They can also transcribe reports relating to medical and surgical gastroenterology procedures such as:
- Sclerotherapy of varices
- Esophageal banding of varices
- Glue injection of fundal varices
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy, and many more
The OSI team can accurately and quickly transcribe all types of reports pertaining to, but not limited to the following:
- Preoperative diagnosis
- Postoperative diagnosis
- Laboratory tests
- Diagnostic or therapeutic paracentesis
- Parenteral hyperalimentation procedure
- Biopsy of the liver
We can meet any turnaround time requirements – from STAT to 24 hours.
Here Are Some Other Advantages
- Convenient Dictation Options – Toll-free number, dictation machines, secure dictation to your cell phones, and conference call recording.
- 3-Tier Quality Assurance – The transcribed reports are put through stringent QA by editors, proofreaders and medical editors to ensure 99% accuracy.
- Enhanced Security – Secure file transfer through browser-based drop box, secure FTP and more, secure access to your EMR and practice management system, strict compliance with HL7 standards.