General Surgery Transcription Services
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
General Surgery Transcription Services
General surgeons diagnose and provide surgical treatment for a broad spectrum of diseases affecting almost any area of the body. With constantly evolving procedures and techniques and busy schedules covering everything from diagnosis to postoperative care, managing surgical reports can be a real challenge. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides general surgery transcription services that ensure complete and timely documentation for operational efficiency, compliance, and proper reimbursement.
Our HIPAA compliant medical transcription company ensures quality transcripts for both inpatient and outpatient reports within the specified turnaround time
Competence to Handle General Surgery Transcription
We have team of professional medical transcriptionists have comprehensive knowledge pertaining to surgical procedures and related terminology.
Our team can efficiently transcribe reports relating to
- Various types of disorders and diseases including gallbladder disease and gallstones, gastro-esophageal reflux disorder (GERD), pancreatitis, appendicitis, diverticulitis disease, inflammatory bowel disease and biliary (liver) diseases
- Simple and complex surgical procedures including appendectomy, hernia repair, laparoscopic common bile duct exploration, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, adenotonsillectomy, orthotopic liver transplant, cadaveric renal transplant and bilateral pelvic lymph node dissection
- Surgical procedures related to the breast, skin and soft tissue for lipomas sebaceous cysts, soft tissue sarcomas, melanomas and other skin cancers
- Pediatric surgery covering trauma, tumors and transplantation
Our team produce accurate transcripts relating to
- Consultation reports
- History and physical examination
- Referral letters
- Diagnostic imaging studies
- Laboratory reports
- Operating room reports
- Autopsy reports
- Discharge summaries
- Clinic notes
- Chart notes
- Progress notes
- Choice of convenient dictation modes – Toll-free number, dictation machines, cell phone based dictation and conference call recording
- Stringent quality measures – All transcribed texts are checked by experienced proofreaders and editors. We also use advanced software and sound/media players that allow adjustment of pitch and speed
- Customized TAT – Meet any turnaround time from STAT to 24 hours
- Transfer your data securely – Data files are transferred through secure options such as browser based drop box, secure FTP and more. Access your EMR and practice management system securely in compliance with HL7 standards
- Competitive pricing that saves 30% to 40% on your operational costs
- No long-term contracts
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.