Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Geriatrics Medical Billing
Most elderly patients exhibit multiple chronic conditions and require special care, which makes geriatric medical billing and coding quite challenging. Insurance expansion, reimbursement changes, and adjustments to care delivery make matters even more complex. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) provides timely and affordable solutions to help you address these challenges effectively and achieve maximum reimbursement.
We provide HIPAA-compliant medical billing services that focus on meeting any specific needs of your practice at 30% to 40% cuts on overhead expenses. Our services are available to individual doctors, physician groups, multi-specialty groups, clinics, hospitals, home-based practices, acute care facilities, long-term care facilities, free-standing diagnostic facilities, rehabilitation facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities.
Call 1-800-670-2809 today to discuss your requirements. We will be glad to provide you with a Free Billing Analysis.
Comprehensive Services to Improve Your Medical Billing Cycle
OSI’s team of experienced and skilled billing specialists helps geriatric care providers to optimize their revenue cycle management process and increase revenue. We know when the claims need to be bundled and when they need to be submitted individually. Our services cover:
- Patient enrollment (demographic and insurance information)
- Verification (insurance verification, authorization)
- Auditing (validation of codes, check charges for accuracy)
- Payment posting and reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable collections (insurance collections, patient collections and old A/R follow up)
Our coders are AAPC-certified and proficient in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS, and ICD-10 codes. We are knowledgeable about the reimbursement policies of private and commercial insurers including Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Compensation, personal injury, Aetna, United and BCBS.
Our team has experience in working with various software packages and can work with the software in your office or our online software.
Our Service Advantages
- Regular QA checking with readily available report
- Eligibility-based checking
- QA done on all departments
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Analysis and recommendations for fee structuring
- Customized TAT (from hours to days)
- No long-term yearly contracts