Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Geriatrics Transcription Services
For healthcare practices, medical transcription is an indispensable service, which is at the same time rather complex. When it comes to geriatrics, timely documentation of patient data is of primary importance. This specialty deals with the study of the health, well-being and diseases of the elderly, and it can be challenging to carry out the documentation process. As a reliable transcription service company, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) partners with geriatric care managers and other physicians, providing accurate geriatrics transcription services.
Accurate Documentation of Geriatric Reports
We undertake projects of any volume. Check out our service before you sign up – call 1-800-670-2809 and ask for a Free Trial.
- Transcription services that are HIPAA and AHDI Compliant: We have every measure in place to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
- We offer varied options for medical detailing: We use state-of-the-art innovative technology, dictation platform, and software to meet your specific goals. Dictation options we offer include:
- Digital dictation machines
- Toll free number
- Secure cell phone dictation
- Conference call recording
Simply send us your dictations anytime from your office or home; we will transcribe your records with excellent accuracy.
- Talented and experienced team: Our trained and skilled medical transcriptionists are well-versed in the terminology associated with sub-specialties, and can efficiently transcribe reports relating to:
- preoperative assessment
- post-operative management
- cerebro-vascular disease
- sensory impairment
- other cognitive and affective changes that occur with aging
- Stringent measures to ensure accuracy: The completed transcripts undergo 3 levels of quality control audits, thus ensuring accuracy and completeness of records.
- Delivery of reports: The document is returned to you securely by browser-based drop box, secure FTP or right into your EMR system or other software systems in accordance with your turnaround time needs. The transcripts can be delivered in virtually any preferred format, as per your choice.
Other Service Features Are
- Customized turnaround time
- Competitive pricing with savings of 30 to 40%
- Volume rates available
- No long-term yearly contracts
- Free trial offer
For more information about our geriatrics transcription services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.