Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Immunology Transcription Services
Immunology is a rapidly expanding and important specialty in the field of medicine. Just as other specialty practices, Immunology practice also requires regular and accurate transcription of physicians’ dictations related to patient care. Outsource Strategies International (OSI) understands the importance of your medical information. That’s why we strive to provide quality immunology transcription services, leaving you free to do what you do best.
New Ways of Managing Projects
When you work with OSI, you’ll see that we’re different.
- We offer considerable savings on time and resources
- We ensure affordable pricing with savings up to 30% to 40% on your operational costs
- We serve practices of all sizes
- We have highly experienced transcriptionists, knowledgeable in
- Clinical immunology
- Diagnostic immunology
- We offer EHR/EMR Integration support and service solutions
We offer a Free trial with no obligation to help you evaluate the benefits of working with our transcription outsourcing company.
Transcription Services within the Set Deadlines
Our transcriptionists are well-versed in the terminology, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, medication, prognosis, and follow-up related to immunology. They can transcribe various immunology reports that deal with the:
- Disorders of the immune system
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Evaluation of allergies
- Chemotherapy (drugs) and radiotherapy (radiation)
- Diagnosis and treatment of primary immunological deficiency (PID)
- Systemic autoimmunity
- Pediatric and adult allergy-immunology
We can clearly understand the specific requirements of your specialty and provide you with the quality output within the prescribed time.
Take a Look at Our Advantages
- HIPAA compliance – We strictly follow the rules and regulations of HIPAA.
- Flexible dictation options – Digital dictation machines, toll free number, secure cell phone dictation, conference call recording.
- Complete Quality Assurance – We offer complete quality assurance with three levels of checking by editors, proofreaders and medical editors. High quality dictation software such as Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary along with the entire range of Stedman’s books and American Drug Index are used to verify the transcribed records.
- Assured Data Security – We understand that patient record maintenance is of utmost importance. We back up all files in two separate locations for safekeeping and also burn onto CDs.
- No Long-term Yearly Contracts – We do not insist on any long-term yearly contract for our services.
- Secure File Transfer – Once the immunology transcription process is completed, we deliver your files securely by browser-based drop box, secure FTP or right into your EMR system or other software systems in accordance with your turnaround time needs.