Outsource Strategies International (OSI) ensures complete compliance with The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) for all medical billing tasks undertaken. Our aim is to maximize your claim reimbursement and reduce administrative overhead, meeting all industry compliance standards. We offer HIPAA Compliant medical billing services to medical practices of all sizes – clinics, hospitals in the US.
OSI offers accurate and timely medical billing services customized to meet client requirements.
Medical Billing Services
- Patient Scheduling and Reminders
- Patient Enrollment (Demographics and Charges)
- Insurance Enrollment (For Physicians and offices)
- Insurance Verification
- Insurance Authorizations
- Coding and Audits
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts (Payment Posting)
- Account Analysis and Denial Management (EOB Analysis)
- AR Management (Insurance and Patient)
- Financial Management Reporting
We ensure confidentiality of patient and practice information at all times, while providing medical billing services. We do not use home based workers; therefore no patient information leaves our office. Moreover, we do not allow personnel to bring in any floppies, any electronic devices including laptops or PDA, paper or any written documents.
at OSI Ensures
- Periodic backup of data and critical facilities accessibility
- Secure workstations, storage facility and authorized access
- Firewalls and antivirus software on all systems are updated frequently
- Technical evaluations are performed on a routine basis
- Uses password protected lockers
- All offices have smoke alarms and fire extinguishers
- Monthly back-ups of computer systems are completed and stored in a locked building on our property
- Any spoiled hard copies of notes and copies of patient information including documents schedules are shredded on site
- Entire workforce is trained on HIPAA confidentiality, security, and privacy
At our medical billing company, we follow all standards and requirements in electronic transmission and storage of medical information. We process both paper and electronicclaims using standard format. Our organization structure, technical equipment and capabilities, and administration procedures are compliant with HIPAA privacy and security norms. We have 24 X 7 security personnel manning our office to ensure the office functions efficiently.
With our outsourced medical billing services, you can save 30% to 40% of your operational costs. For the benefit of our clients, we offer free billing analysis for HIPAA compliant medical billing. For more information, call our toll free number: 1-800-670-2809.