With new federal regulations, focus on value-based reimbursement and Meaningful Use, varying payer rules, and ever-changing medical codes, healthcare providers need proactive revenue cycle management. An experienced HIPAA-compliant medical billing and coding company, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) is well-positioned to help you thrive in this complex environment. We can keep your office current and ensure its financial success as you focus on delivering quality care.
We will work as an extension of your office to process all your claims accurately using the latest diagnostic and procedural codes. With advanced technology, skilled manpower, and innovative revenue cycle management solutions, we help you get appropriate reimbursement for the services you provide. Our support will allow you to:
- Optimize financial performance
- Decrease A/R days and claims denials
- Speed up cash flow
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Focus more on care
Call 1-800-670-2809 to get a Free Billing Analysis and a Free Coding Trial. Our medical billing and coding company can save 30-40% on your operational costs.
Medical billing and Coding
At our medical billing and coding company, we offer a variety of resources and support to make revenue cycle management easier and more efficient. Our services cover everything from medical coding to charge entry, claim submission, payment posting and follow-up.
Competent Team of Professionals
Our competent team of professionals offer comprehensive practice management and physician billing solutions that cover everything from medical coding to charge entry, claim submission, payment posting and follow-up.
- Scanning Team – Retrieves patient files, organizes them and identifies missing/illegible documents or if we are working on your practice management system we can gather this information remotely from your system.
- Insurance verification team – Performs medical eligibility verification and obtains pre-authorization/pre-certification as needed.
- Charge entry team – Ensures correct and timely entry of patient demographic data and charges from coded documents
- Coding team – Proficient in the latest ICD, CPT and HCPCS codes, our AAPC certified coders ensure accurate coding for inpatient, outpatient, emergency room and ambulatory surgery center services. Our team uses advanced software to ensure speedy turnaround and adherence to CMS and AMA guidelines.
- Audit team – Confirms the accuracy of charge entry and medical so that claims can be submitted.
- Payment posting team – Enters payments against the appropriate patient account, identifying underpayments and denials, facilitating generation of the necessary refund requests or appeals.
- A/R team – Analyzes the reasons for claim denial and takes action to recover pending payments from insurance companies/patients.
Regardless of whether we work on your software or our own advanced billing system, our medical billing and coding will provide an accurate service.
- ICD-10 coding compliance
- Specialty-specific solutions
- Customized TAT
- Regular QA checks with readily available reports
- Full work support from U.S. and offshore locations
- No long-term yearly contracts
Call 1-800-670-2809 to contact our medical billing and coding company and speak with our Solutions Manager.