Staffing challenges, coding backlogs, system upgrades, and other issues can prove a setback for any medical practice. Contract coding companies provide viable solutions for these issues. With extensive industry experience as a contract coding service provider, Outsource Strategies International can handle all your medical coding challenges quickly and efficiently.
Based on your requirements, we can provide you with well-qualified and experienced medical coders on a contract basis. Our AAPC-certified coding specialists have exposure to various hospital and physician environments, including acute care settings. They are up-to-date on CMS and AMA guidelines related to diagnostic and procedural coding. With their expertise in different service areas, policies, and record types, they are committed to helping physician practices reduce backlogs, maintain operational efficiency, and optimize reimbursement.
We provide cost-effective support for:
- One-time coding
- Ongoing coding
- Back-up support during staffing shortages
- Resolving coding backlogs
- Coding analysis and auditing
- Medical chart review
- Multiple specialty coding
To learn more about our contract coding services, call 1-800-670-2809 today!
Comprehensive Support for All Your Coding Requirements
We provide both remote and onsite coding services. Our AAPC-certified coders are well-versed in major coding systems such as:
- ICD (International Classification of Diseases)
- CPT (Current Procedural Terminology)
- CDT (Current Dental Terminology)
- HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System)
- HCC (Hierarchical Condition Category)
- MRA (Medicare Risk Adjustment)
We provide quality in-depth coding reviews to identify clinical documentation discrepancies. Errors or gaps in coding and documentation can leave money on the table. Our contract coders can provide in-depth reviews or audits of your coding practices to identify discrepancies. This will help timely corrective action to avoid costly financial risks and government/commercial payer audits, while maximizing revenue. Once the review is complete, we will provide a comprehensive report inclusive of recommendations to improve your coding and documentation practices.
Benefits of Partnering with OSI
- Our team works as an extension to your practice
- We can scale to meet your requirements
- Quality Assurance – Regular QA checks, daily, weekly and monthly reports, customizable feedback reports and meetings to analyze progress
- HIPAA compliance
- Customized turnaround time
- Technical support available 24/7
- No long-term yearly contracts
- Savings of 30-40% on operational costs
For more details on how our contract medical coding company can benefit your practice, call 1-800-670-2809.