Do complex medical documentation and changing health care rules bother you and detract from patient care? You can resolve these issues by with expert medical transcription services from Outsource Strategies International (OSI). Our US based company provides high quality, timely and affordable medical transcription services for physicians, thus allowing them to focus on what they do best. Our services are available for more than 50 major healthcare specialties.
Enhance productivity and practice revenue and improve patient care with OSI’s affordable documentation solutions, including EMR / EHR Reports transcription. Before you sign up, call our toll free number 1-800-670-2809 and ask for a free trial.
Our strength is our team of qualified, skilled and experienced medical transcriptionists, medical language specialists, proofreaders, editors and IT professionals. With sound knowledge in medical terminology, diagnostic procedures and treatments, abbreviations and medical documentation standards, they can provide competent transcription services any specialty of medicine. With OSI, enjoy benefits such as
- Transcripts that adhere to the latest industry standards
- HIPAA-compliant documentation
- Three-level quality check for 99% accuracy (with good audio)
- Availability of full workflow modules
- 24/7/365 technical support
- No long-term yearly contracts
- 30 to 40% savings on operational costs
- Round-the-clock support on request
- Fast turnaround time (anywhere from 24 hours or less)
- Automated electronic reports
- Document flow management system
Options for dictation capture include digital recorder, toll free number, secure cell phone dictation, conference call recording.
Outsourcing your transcription tasks to us can reduce operation costs, minimize staffing issues and improve the overall workflow of your facility. Our pricing is based on factors such as specialty requirements, turnaround time, volume, and document management flow system requirements. We are capable of handling high-volume assignments.
For more information about our medical transcription services, call us at 1-800-670-2809.