Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Nephrology Medical Coding
With changing federal guidelines and payer requirements, complex conditions like chronic renal disease, global periods and the unique billing rules for inpatient and outpatient services, nephrology medical coding is quite complex. An in-depth understanding of this specialty is imperative for accurate documentation and reimbursement. With vast experience in the field, Outsource Strategies International (OSI) can provide timely and affordable coding solutions to save your time and maximize your revenues.
We provide both basic and advanced medical coding services for hospitals, clinics, dialysis centers, individual and group practices and diagnostic facilities. Our HIPAA compliant company keeps abreast of developments in the reimbursement rules of all major private and commercial insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Compensation, personal injury and Aetna.
Call our toll-free number 1-800-670-2809 for a free solutions consultation. We can also provide you with a Free Coding Trial – send us up to 10 charts.
Reliable Nephrology Coding Services
Our AAPC-certified coders have in-depth knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS codes. They analyze ambulatory medical records, doctor’s notes, laboratory results, radiologic results, and other material to determine the most appropriate codes and receive maximum reimbursement. Utilizing advanced software such as EncoderPro, FLashcode and CodeLink, they improve the speed of code assignment and ensure quick reimbursement. With our superior manpower resources and state-of-the-art technology, we provide the following services:
- Assigning proper diagnosis codes for different types of chronic kidney disease, hematuria, kidney stones and other kidney dysfuctions
- Assigning proper codes for inpatient and outpatient dialysis, renal transplant, ESRD, kidney biopsy, and other procedures
- Choosing correct E/M codes
- Adding appropriate modifiers
- Emergency room e-code evaluation
- Validation of DRG and ICD-9 codes
Our professional team is proficient in ICD-10 coding.
Key Advantages of Choosing OSI
- Regular QA checking
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Customized TAT ranging from hours to days
- 24/7 technical assistance (based on requirements)
- No long-term yearly contracts