Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Neurology Transcription Services
Neurologists are busy healthcare professionals dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and abnormalities affecting the nervous system. With many complexities related to terminology, neurology transcription can be really challenging and prone to error. Physicians practicing in this medical specialty can utilize neurology transcription services provided by Outsource Strategies International (OSI) to streamline their documentation requirements.
Quality Transcription for Neurologists
We provide transcription services for individual neurologists, neurology clinics, physicians’ groups, long-term care clinics, hospitals and other healthcare entities. With our error-free reports, neurologists can:
- Increase efficiency
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Save on employee and training costs
- Reduce capital costs
- Ensure compliance
Customized Service, Affordable Pricing
We believe in ensuring quality and this is our primary concern. OSI’s skilled medical transcriptionists are well-trained in neurology medical transcription, terminology, report types and related services.
- We provide accurate transcripts for various neurology reports – physical reports, operative reports, laboratory reports, consultation notes, discharge summaries, clinic notes and x-ray reports.
- We provide transcripts of all neurology disorders such as cognitive disorders, cervical spine disorders, epilepsy, headache and facial pain, multiple sclerosis, peripheral and automatic nerve disorders, visual-cranial nerve symptoms, stroke and vascular disorders, neuromuscular diseases, sleep disorders, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease among others.
To ensure accurate and flawless transcripts, strict proofreading is carried out at different levels. Our quality assurance team includes proofreaders, editors, and medical experts.
With us, you save up to 30 to 40% on your operational costs.
- Accuracy levels as high as 99% with good audio
- Convenient dictation options
- EMR integration
- HL7 integration
- Affordable as well as flexible pricing plans
- Fast turnaround times
- Data security and confidentiality
- No long-term yearly contracts
To see how our HIPAA-compliant transcription services can help you, schedule a Free Consultation with our Solutions Manager today!
Outsourcing your medical billing to OSI can save you up to 40% on your operational costs.
Call Our Toll-Free Number
To learn more about our medical billing and coding services or to discuss your requirements with our Solutions Manager.
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
OSI Featured Experts
Natalie TorneseCPC: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Natalie joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2011. She brings twenty five years of hands on management experience to the company.
Meghann DrellaCPC: Senior Solutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Meghann joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in February of 2013. She is CPC certified with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Amber DarstSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Hired for her dental expertise, Amber brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the dental revenue cycle management (RCM) services to MOS.
Loralee KappSolutions Manager: Practice and RCM
Loralee joined MOS’ Revenue Cycle Management Division in October 2021. She has over five years of experience in medical coding and Health Information Management practices.