Simplify Your Practice and Maximize Revenue
Complete Revenue Cycle Management for
Medical & Dental Clinics, Practices and Hospitals
- Shared Vision: Your Business is our Business
- Cloud Based Billing Software or Work on Yours
- Certified Coders: ICD 10 Coders
- Real Support with Dedicated Managers
Send files of any type or size to us. Login not required.
Tune in for the best medical billing and coding podcasts.
Call us to learn more about our medical billing and coding services.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical Billing
Quality obstetrics and gynecology medical billing is necessary to achieve maximum reimbursement for provided services. To manage revenue efficiently, your medical claims have to be submitted to payers in a timely manner so that you receive the due reimbursement. For efficient claims processing, you may need the support of a reliable service provider such as Outsource Strategies International (OSI). We work for a wide clientele covering individual physicians, physician groups, multi-specialty groups, clinics, free standing diagnostic facilities, long term care facilities, acute care facilities and hospitals.
Before entrusting the job to OSI, make use of our free billing analysis offer. Call 800-670-2809 to connect with us.
Quality Medical Billing Services
Our comprehensive services cover:
- Patient Enrollment: demographic information, insurance information
- Verification: insurance verifications, authorizations
- Appointments: scheduling, re-scheduling
- Medical Coding: diagnostic and procedural coding
- Reconciling of Accounts: charge entry, cash posting, reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Collections: insurance collection, patient collection, old AR follow-up and collections
Our medical coders have detailed know-how in all aspects of coding for the OB/GYN specialty. They stay updated with the medical codes and the procedures they signify.
- 76801 – Ultrasound, pregnant uterus, real time with image documentation, fetal and maternal evaluation, first trimester (<14 weeks 0 days), transabdominal approach; single or first gestation
- 76815 – Ultrasound, pregnant uterus, real time with image documentation, limited (e.g., fetal heart beat, placental location, fetal position and/or qualitative amniotic fluid volume), one or more fetuses
- 76817 – Ultrasound, pregnant uterus, real time with image documentation, transvaginal
We appropriately apply the CPT, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10, HCPCS Level II codes and suitable modifiers to ensure optimized reimbursement and minimal claim rejections.
Why Choose Us?
Choose our company to hand over the task and experience the following benefits.
- Improved collection ratio and productivity
- Timely appeals processes for denials and incorrect claims
- Quick turnaround time
- HIPAA compliant service
- Choice of software
- Regular updates on coding compliance
- 256/ AES encryption
- No initial costs or hidden fees
- Weekly or monthly reports
- 30% to 40% savings
- No yearly contracts
Our ultimate goal is utmost customer satisfaction and we strive hard to achieve the same with our comprehensive team effort. We assure you timely support and work round the clock if the project demands it. For more details regarding the services for obstetrics and gynecology medical billing offered at OSI, contact our customer service team now.